If you live outside the U.S. but want to order from a store that only ships to U.S. addresses, web service Bongo International will provide you with a U.S. address from which you can forward your package overseas..
Benefits of shipping with Bongo:
- You now have the ability to have your order shipped internationally!
- We have a proprietary credit card fraud screening system that keeps us at a 0% fraud rate
- Export compliance – we make sure that what you are shipping is not ærestricted' for export so that it can make it to your destination
- Competitive shipping costs
- We speak your language or at least 16 of them
- We accept 187 currencies and takes on all risks typically associated with currency fluctuations
- We accept 90 payment options
- Ability to ship to 101 countries
- Industry-leading multilingual customer service
- Bongo takes on all risks typically associated with duty tax and customs rules
At checkout, choose your international destination from the country drop down menu. Once you select your country and attempt to checkout, you will be automatically transferred to Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card for the entire purchase and then re-purchase those items from our site on your behalf. We will ship the goods to Bongo's Global Distribution Facility and they will be forwarded to your international address.
Once your items have been processed for international shipping, we will assign it a Tracking Number. Your tracking information will show the package's whereabouts from the time it leaves our facility until it is delivered and signed for at your destination.
Bongo Checkout has been human translated into 16 languages:
- Simplified Chinese